Followers

Sunday 6 February 2011

Day Zero: Introductions (Everything you need to know about my life before Saturday 29 Jan 2011 )

I started this blog a few weeks ago and it was extremely bad so I deleted it all and started again.

I am hoping that the self indulgent wibbling is gone, replaced by some snappy prose and a few mildly amusing anecdotes. A thousand words a day seemed a bit much at the time and to be honest, was becoming a bit of a chore as I was spending less time actually doing things than writing about them.

So here is a brief introduction.

1. Fifteen years in the same job is too much for anyone;

2. I left my job much to everyone's surprise and some people's annoyance;

3. Some people said I should have stayed so I started to worry about whether I had done the right thing;

4. After I got on a plane to Japan with  my wife (Clare) I gradually felt a lot better about it all;

5. Everybody who knows me, knows Clare but I name names on the outside chance that this blog goes global and I end up:

(a) Very rich indeed.
(b) Read by people who need to know names.

My name is Tim and this is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Yey! Well done for publishing. Now let your public see the other 47 days worth xxx

    ReplyDelete