Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

Day 271: Come to the Edge (26/10/2011)

Amongst many of the strategies that Clare deployed to entice me away from my desk for a year of so (or maybe more) was a poem.

I think it is a lovely way to round off a great year travelling the world and seeing endless examples of how the rest of the world's population are different from us.

And the same.

Come to the edge.
We might fall.
Come to the edge.
It's too high!
COME TO THE EDGE!
And they came,
and he pushed,
and they flew.

Thank you for reading what my brother calls 'my whimsies'.

Thank you for all your interest while we have been away and for the practical help and support you have given us.

The book, stage and screen rights to this work are available for sale.

For the next few weeks I shall be retiring daily between the hours of 10am and 10pm to edit them into novel form.

Sophie has already offered $5 for the rights to these.

Further bids are invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment